Our program can help you reach your goals!
The Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute at the University of Ottawa provides training in French and English as second languages.
Our program distinguishes itself for many reasons:
- We have an excellent academic reputation.
- Teaching French as a Second Language and teaching experience are minimum requirements for our teachers.
- We are a centre for research in second language acquisition and pedagogy.
- Our low student-teacher ratio ensures personal attention.
- We have state-of-the-art language laboratories.
- See all events in uoCal (University of Ottawa Events Calendar)