Our program can help you reach your goals!
The Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute at the University of Ottawa provides training in French and English as second languages.
Our French program distinguishes itself for many reasons:
- We have an excellent academic reputation.
- Teaching French as a Second Language and teaching experience are minimum requirements for our teachers.
- We are a centre for research in second language acquisition and pedagogy.
- Our low student-teacher ratio ensures personal attention.
- We have state-of-the-art language laboratories.
Dates: Monday, August 11 to Friday, August 29, 2014
- 63 hours total, delivered 21 hours a week
- Classes 8:30–11:30 am Monday to Friday
- Labs 1:00–2:30 pm Monday to Thursday
Cost: $1400 (due August 1)
- See all events in uoCal (University of Ottawa Events Calendar)